- SEO specialists find out if internal SEO optimization has been performed.
- How many web pages of website are displayed on a search engine?
- Is there no duplication of website content?
- Is the content on the website easy to read?
- Quality of information provided on the website, benefits to the user.
- Website text lengths, do they meet the norms?
- Page structure analysis. Is the url search engine friendly?
- Are the page titles and meta-descriptions written correctly?
- How many links included on the page? Isn’t that too much?
- Website load time.
- Visual look of the page. Is the information presented correctly?
- Analysis of graphic objects. Size, descriptions.
Website visitor analysis:
- Where from do visitors come to the website?
- Analysis of links to the website.
- Analysis of website pages by traffic.
- Bounce rate.
- Analysis of the services you provide or the goods you sell.
- Sales and customer service system analysis. How does your business work, how do you serve customers, how do customers search for products?
- Search engine analysis
- Group keywords by competition, number of queries, business relevance, and availability.
SEO services for Google search engine. Increase the flow of targeted visitors.